changing belief + behavior through the power of a story
If the only thing guaranteed in life is change, you know that great organizations and businesses not only embrace change, they create it through challenging the status quo.
Every change begins with a great story. What yours? The New Quo Shift Workshop teaches you and your team how to use storytelling to create change through communication in your organization.
Topics I address include:
- unconscious bias and imposter syndrome
- communicating innovations and initiatives for sales and buy in
- shaping a powerful brand story
By the end of your custom workshop, you'll have compelling narratives and techniques on how to tell stories that move, engage, and impact people.
- Leaders who are ready to change the status quo at their organization or business through communication and storytelling techniques -- who wants a little fun along the way.
- Organizations facing a communications challenge.
- Creators who need help clarifying their message.
A custom-designed, on-site day workshop that includes participatory activities, narrative techniques, storytelling education, values assessment and clarification -- with researched-backed tips and exercises. Participants will learn, be entertained, and leave with actionable information and insight on using storytelling for shaping and changing behavoir and beliefs.
- Team building through collaborative exercises.
- Mindset shifts from fear and scarcity to positive values and beliefs.
- Clarity on goals and types of stories to tell to reach them, and tips on how to construct them.
(why you should work with me)
- Bachelors degree from Cornell University where I studied social policy + behavior change.
- New media and strategy professional with 8 years of experience helping a large variety of organizations, non-profits, and individuals grow their communities through online and offline storytelling - assisting with 3.8MM worth of business and partnerships.
- Helped move 300k young people to action on social causes when working in the non-profit sector through powerful storytelling and smart distribution.
- Writer with 1MM social media impressions of TNQ content to date.
- Performer with a knack for singing and engaging an audience.
- Great hair.